At the end of January this year the BSU team travelled to visit our clients KEF USA who are based in New Jersey.
Of course we also made sure we had a little extra time to see some of the sights in New York city whilst over in the USA (would be rude not to!).
After talking to anyone who has been to NYC before and intensively searching Google for ‘the best things to do in NYC’ we came up with a very extensive ‘To-do List’ for our NYC part of the trip (see below). And we managed to tick all of them off in a whirlwind 2 day visit!
BSU Approved ‘Things to do in NYC’ List
- Rockefeller Center – ‘Top of the Rock’ (topoftherocknyc.com)
- Central Park – As seen in Friends! (More info here)
- Grand Central Terminal – Extraordinary architecture (Trip Adviser review)
- Times Square – Right next to where our hotel was located (See Trip Adviser facts here)
- Prince Street Pizza – Some of the BEST pizza slices here (Trip Adviser review)
- Brooklyn Bridge (Located here)
- 911 Memorial & Museum – Very sobering & moving (911memorial.org)
- Statue of Liberty – Via a boat tour (www.nps.gov)
- Junior’s Cheesecake – THE best NYC Cheesecake (Feel hungry by looking here!)
As you can see above we enjoyed most of the top things to do in NYC during our short time over there.
Some of our highlights and things we certainly recommend are the views from the ‘Top of The Rock’ Observation Deck which is on the roof of the famous Rockefella Center building. From there you get to see amazing views of NYC; including the Empire State building, Brooklyn Bridge and Central Park. We also highly recommend you try a pizza slice from Prince Street Pizza if you want to sample some of the best pizzas NYC has to offer! And visit the 911 Memorial & Museum if you want to be amazed by some of the stories of true heroes that helped people on that tragic day. Very moving.
Here are a few photos we took while there: